Hands On Missions and Educational Day Trips
Spending time in Israel means different things to different people.
A Connections Israel day trip brings it all together! It combines adventure, chessed and education through a hands on field trip experience. This trip includes visiting an army base, receiving tours of IDF equipment and learning about IDF field training.
Meet the people:
- The IDF – Life on base: How do they train? What is life like in the army?
- The people of Sderot – Life under fire: What is life really like? How are they coping?
Seeing is believing:
- Explore the training courses our soldiers master, maybe even try one yourself!
- Visit IDF bases and show your support directly to the students.
Show your support by sponsoring or participating in an event for IDF soldiers:
- Sponsor a barbecue for IDF soldiers.
- Organize a group visit to an IDF base to show your support for the IDF
Our missions bring the news to life as you experience army life on an IDF base, interact with the people who defend the Jewish people.
Connecting means getting up close and personal!
Coming to Israel means different things to different people. Whether you are spending the year in Israel, visiting families and friends, celebrating a simcha or just vacationing, our hands on mission will make your trip memorable!
Reservations need to be made at least a month in advance as we must coordinate with the army and other security agencies.
Join an existing group or create your own group mission.
For details contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Download The Flyer